Monday, July 26, 2010

Another new world that just for me~

First time being using english in my blog! Is all cause of my english mood suddenly came out from my mind~I don't know wheather my english is good enough for a single tiny little blog,good or poor,please forgive me if there's any words goes wrong~ hahahahaha XD

Recently there was SOMETHING really that I don't wish and hope to get it again since I young and small! But it happened on me again,so I decided to create another new world for myself,just for myself~ A new blog have been created! The reason of this new world appear is cause of there's SOMETHING that you all not able to feel it forever and share for it! so I choose to be best+est friend with my new world! can say as my PLANET or HOME also! maybe there's somebody understand what I mean in here! Of cause if there's somebody else fate to view it,I'll give a chance to have a look~ The first tittle that I wrote is你看到的表面~背后也有一段故事~

Its all about the truth that lies beyond the surface that you see~the truth is all came from the result of my final conclusion that I made for myself~ just started the first post only,there will be more story of it when I need you! My best+est friend.... =)


ChUn_F3!

No comments:

Post a Comment